|Home||» Products||» Rubber Processing Machines & Turn Key Plants||» Cold Feed Rubber Extruder|
Cold Feed Rubber Extruder
- Unit of Measure
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- As per requirement
- Delivery Time
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East
With the assistance of our proficient professionals, we are engaged in manufacturing and exporting premium quality Industrial Cold Feed Extruder. The offered machines are engineered in tandem with international standards using utmost quality raw materials by our engineers. Made available in various technical specifications, this Industrial Cold Feed Extruder is primarily used for extruding cables, rubber hoses and rubber sheeting.
- No warm up mill requirement
- Low power consumption
- Available in different screw sizes like 60 mm, 75 mm, 90 mm, 120 mm and 150 mm.
90mm Cold Feed Extruder
JRD offers range of cold feed rubber extruder in screw sizes 60 mm, 75 mm, 90 mm, 120 mm and 150 mm. Cold feed rubber extruders are used for extruding automotive and architectural rubber profiles, cables, rubber hoses, sealed stripes, rubber sheeting etc.
Advantages of Our Cold Feed Extruders:
- Lower Operational Cost as there is no warm up mill/feed mill requirement with use of cold feed extruders.
- Higher quality of rubber extruded product as the L/D ratio is higher.
- There is a 3-4 zone temperature control on the extruder.
- Overall consistency of rubber compound due to improved mixing of rubber.
- Power consumption is lower by 30-40%.