|Home||» Products||» Cold Feed Rubber Extruder||» Cold Feed Rubber Extruder|
Cold Feed Rubber Extruder
- Unit of Measure
We are successfully ranked amongst the top manufacturer and exporter of wide assortment of Cold Feed Rubber Extruder in the global market. Advanced technologies and qualitative raw material are widely used in manufacturing these rubber extruder machines. Ideal for extruding automotive profiles, sealed stripes and rubber mass, this Cold Feed Rubber Extruder is offered in variety of screw sizes such as 75mm, 90mm, 120mm, 60mm and 150mm to meet the precise requirements of our customers.
- Higher quality of rubber extruded product
- Low operating cost
- Less power consumption
120mm Cold Feed Extruder
JRD offers range of cold feed rubber extruder in screw sizes 60 mm, 75 mm, 90 mm, 120 mm and 150 mm. Cold feed rubber extruders are used for extruding automotive and architectural rubber profiles, cables, rubber hoses, sealed stripes, rubber sheeting etc.
Advantages of Our Cold Feed Extruders:
- Lower Operational Cost as there is no warm up mill/feed mill requirement with use of cold feed extruders.
- Higher quality of rubber extruded product as the L/D ratio is higher.
- There is a 3-4 zone temperature control on the extruder.
- Overall consistency of rubber compound due to improved mixing of rubber.
- Power consumption is lower by 30-40%.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cheque
- Supply Ability
- As per requirement
- Delivery Time
- Main Export Market(s)
- Asia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East